7th Annual Sporting Clay Tournament
Friday October 1st, 2021
Tulsa Gun Club
8888 East Mohawk Blvd
Tulsa, OK 74117
Registration starts at 7:30AM
Contact Frank or Jeremy for team availability.
Sponsorship information and registration below.
Attendance / Tournament Capacity: We will have 25 – 4 man teams for a total of 100 shooters. The Tulsa Gun Club Facility will have 20 Sporting Clay stations. There will be a top gun award and team award for team with the highest score.
Volunteer Capacity: It takes a lot of preparation and a dedicated team of men to pull of a successful event like this year after year. What an incredible opportunity to "live it out" by becoming a volunteer for this years event. We will be looking for men to serve with parking team, set-up and tear-down, hospitality carts, station operations, food, and various other roles needed for the day.
Sponsor Recognition: Sponsors will be recognized on the Sponsor Board at their chosen sponsor level. A sponsor banner will be displayed at the event. Influencers Tulsa will print the sponsoring company name with Logo as provided. The station sponsors will be displayed on a poster at sponsoring stations. In addition to the 100 shooters on teams, there will be approximately another 40 volunteers representing teams for tournament administration, registration, promotion, cooking, auction, raffle, sponsorships, and a tournament team to manage the stations.
Event Sponsors $10K
- package includes: 2 shooter teams, lunch for 8, 40 raffle tickets, 12ga ammo, golf cart, pre-event / event / post-event publicity, along with event media video.
Kingdom Sponsors $6K
- package includes: 1 shooter team, lunch for 4, 20 raffle tickets, 12ga ammo, golf cart, pre-event / event publicity.
Gold Sponsors $4K
- package includes: 1 shooter team, lunch for 4, 12 raffle tickets, 12ga ammo, golf cart, event publicity.
Silver Sponsors $2K
- package includes: 1 shooter team, lunch for 4, 8 raffle tickets, 12ga ammo, golf cart, event publicity.
Station Sponsor $500
- package includes: signage with logo at station